As the founding principal lawyer of DCA Lawyers, Ashley is also a Notary Public who can assist you with certifying and attesting documents intended for use anywhere in the world. Some of these notarisation services include:
- True Certification of Copy Documents;
- Certifications for Affidavits, Declarations and Powers of Attorney for use overseas;
- Certifications of Company and Trade Mark Documents;
- Verification of Official Government Documents;
- Consents to Travel for underage children; and
- General notarisation of documents such as foreign language and translation documents, overseas conveyancing and property documents including mortgages and general administrative documents as required by overseas jurisdictions.
We can also inform you of the processes of obtaining an Apostille and legalisation of documents by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).
Ashley is a fellow of the Society of Notaries of Victoria and the Australian and New Zealand College of Notaries. We also limit our fees for notarial services to the Scale recommended by the Society of Notaries of Victoria.